The staple black abaya with blue floral detailing on lapel with a blue cuff. Influenced by the Khaleej, this is the perfect piece for your wardrobe this season.
Includes matching hijab.
- Use only a minimal amount of detergent needed to prevent the fabric colour from fading over time.
- Zip up all zippers and secure any buttons before washing your abaya, and don't forget to check those pockets for any forgotten items!
- If your abaya is only soiled in only one spot, hand wash that area instead of washing the whole garment.
- If you are machine washing on a delicate cycle, wash with other abayas or separately.
- Hang your abayas to dry which will minimize wrinkles.
- Embellished abayas need to be washed on a slow cold cycle to prevent damage to design.